Páginas

domingo, 15 de dezembro de 2013

Sketch 105 Sketchabilities - Diva's time

A long time i wanna do something with this picture.
It was taken in a scrap event, a dinner time for the girls.
My friends Karen (a wonderful scrapper), Patricia and Janaina.
I thought this sketch was perfect for something really shabby for the girls.
This was the sketch:



And this was my interpretation:






I used prima collection Delight,
Lot of layers (as usual), mask, ink, stamping.
Flowers...
I really loved doing this lo, this is one of my favorites of the year.
I hope you like it too.
Novo revel do sketchabilities,
Dessa vez usei uma foto com as  minhs scrap friends tirada no evento da Yummys desse ano.
Quis fazer algo bem shabby, homenagem as essas divas lindas.
Usei muita mascara, pasta de modelar, carimbo, muitas flores.
Fico como eu gosto, e com sinceridade, foi um dos layoults que eu mais gostei desse ano.
Espero que vocês também gostem.

3 comentários:

  1. Denise what a gorgeous layout! We have a couple of similarities on our layouts for this challenge. Great minds think alike haha:))

    ResponderExcluir
  2. WOW!! What a gorgeous layout! Love your take on Sketch 105!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Ficou muito lindo, Denise! Amei as cores super suaves!

    ResponderExcluir